From June 15th to July 29th, MORC challenges our community to visit each and every park within the 'MORC Family of Trails'
Keep track! Use this handy spoke card to check-off your to-do list. Print it on card stock, laminate, and lodge it between your spokes - be sure to get it in there good, now, so it doesn't fall out on the trail!
What is the Ride’Em All Challenge?
- MORC has 13 riding destinations (12 single track, 1 bike park)
- Visit ALL of them between June 15 and July 29 to complete the challenge
- Completing the challenge gets you swag and makes you eligible for prizes
- Visiting SOME of them gets you eligible for some prizes and some swag
- Trails will still be open or closed due to local trail conditions so be sure to check the site for closures before heading out
Why do the Ride’Em All Challenge?
- We have 100 miles of single track in the Twin Cities - time to celebrate!
- We want to encourage riders to visit new trails that they may not have before or not in awhile
- Maybe you find a new favorite
- Maybe you win something!
Do you have to be a current MORC member to participate or be eligible for prizes?
- No, but you should be, dammit
- Join at www.morcmtb.org/join
How do I participate?
- Sign up through our partner, MTB Project (mtbproject.com) use group code: MORC2017
- Create an account or login in to your existing account
- Download the MTB Project app
- Check in at the trailhead when you ride the trail
- (If you forget, checkins can be added later on the desktop site)
- Register anytime between 6/15 and 7/29
- All checkin’s need to be complete by 7/29 at 1pm to eligible for prize drawings
- Completing the Challenge by 7/30 still gets you the achievement swag, just not into the prize drawings
- A MORC volunteer will monitor trail checkins and keep track
- It is on the honor system that you actually arrived and rode some of the trail
Do I need to ride every mile of trail for it to count?
- No, due to the varied skill levels of our ridership it is unreasonable to expect completion of every mile
- Ride within your own comfort level
- The point is to get out to each trail during the challenge and discover something new
- This challenge includes the bike park. Give it a try, you might be able to ride more than you think!
What do I get for participating in the Ride’Em All Challenge
- The obvious: Sense of accomplishment as well as admiration & praise from your peers
- Additional prizes are being developed to commemorate your achievement
Where will the drawing for prizes be held?
- July 29, at Carver Lake Park, during the Trails Fest 2017 celebration
- Need not be present to win
- We will mail your swag or schedule a pickup with you